Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Loki In Music

Loki Dance Party!!! Some are things that remind me of HIm. Some are things He's "sent" me. Some are things that remind me or Him of other gods. And the rest are things He's said He likes.

Sam Sparro Black And Gold  
My absolute favorite "Loki Song". Lyrics are amazing.

Rotersand Exterminate Annihilate Destroy

This just tickles His fancy. Also, interesting lyrics.

David Byrne, Broken Things

Loki "Here...let's repair you now"

Leonard Cohen I'm Your Man

The love song. 

Leonard Cohen First We Take Manhattan

"This would make a nice soundtrack to The End"

Johnny Cash God's Gonna Cut You Down

I think He likes to imagine Himself dressed as a cowboy, smiting people.

Peter Cook Bedazzled

He loves this song. And movie, for that matter. 

Art Vs. Science Magic Fountain

Shake your non corporeal booty!

Art Vs Science Higher

Repeat shaking of booty.

Muse Supermassive Black Hole

Reminds me of Him

Simon Curtis Diablo

Amuses the shit out of both of us.

Kidney Thieves Taxicab Messiah

A religious song.

Paloma Faith Upside Down

Reminds me of being a Lokean

Roisin Murphy Ramalama Bang Bang

A song about hearts with a great beat. He can't resist that shit.

Marina and The Diamonds Hermit The Frog

For that crisis of faith time.

Marina and The Diamonds Oh No

Song He says reminds Him of how I used to be.

Natalia Kills Wonderland

Song that reminds me of escaping into magick and myth as a child. He uses it to comfort me, as weird as that might seem.

Natalia Kills Kill My Boyfriend

Inside joke. Also, this song's musical structure was really inspiring in my devotional music writing.
 
Ludacris My Chick Bad
 
Song He made sure I came across when I was really really really really depressed and full of self loathing. Supposed to make me laugh.

Kate Miller Heidke Gods Gift To Women

When I listened to this a while back,I got a visual of Girl Loki singing this to Baldur.

Kate Miller Heidke Are You Ready

He likes rituals that begin with this song. Also, the video is just fucking awesome.

Kate Miller Heidke The Devil Wears A Suit

Just a good song we both like. Great lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment